want to know the prices

ilja_gr_nlund

<p>Hi. im currently selling my eos 10d and some lenses, just want to know how much they go for used.<br>

been trying to find prices online but, though that i would ask so i would not sell them too cheap.<br>

i have conon eos 10d ds 6031 body<br>

and some lenses<br>

canon zoom lens ef 16-35mm 1:2.8 l usm<br>

canon zoom lens ef 28-105mm 1:3.5-4.5 (macro)<br>

sigma 17-35mm 1:2.8-4 dg hsm<br>

thanx for your help in advance.</p>

<p>Note there are two versions of the 16-35 f/2.8 L, the mark I and mark II. The mark II is more valuable. You probably have the mark I. It's still a valuable lens, probably worth twice the value of all the other gear put together. KEH is selling several mark I versions right now, for around $900-$1,100. They have one of the mark II lenses for $1,270.</p>

<p>You can view the various used prices/condition ratings at KEH.com. Realize they charge top dollar (return policy, warranty, etc.) and an individual selling on CL will need to price a third or more lower.</p>

Sometimes the light’s all shining on me. Other times I can barely see.

- Robert Hunter

<p>B&H has an online function to assess your equipment. Input what you have, and it's condition, maybe it also asks if you have the boxes, I'm not sure. Try inputting different conditions, and you'll see the prices vary. Then you'll have a pretty good idea.</p>

<p>http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/trade-in.jsp?cm_sp=Banner-_-Promotions-_-UsedQuote_BI12383</p>