4x5 small and lightweight

ilario_branca

<p>Hi, I'm considering buying a used 4x5 camera for architecture. But it's also small and light. I do not want a folding! <br>

I'm thinking of something like Silvestri, Alpa, Cambo Wide.<br />I am researching all the models of this type of cameras. <br />These are what I found:<br>

- Silvestri T30, Silvestri S4;<br />- Alpa (great cost);<br />- Cambo wide;<br />- Arca Swiss (great cost); <br />- Lupa Fantuz (fantastic!);<br />- Sinar Lantec, Sinar Handy;<br />- Fotoman 45 SPS (I do not like, it costs so much);<br />- Gottschalt DS-45 M1 (I do not know the cost);<br>

There are other brands or companies that produce it? Maybe, at a lower cost? <br />Can you help me to complete the research?<br>

Thank you all.</p>

<p>The Peter Gowland 4x5 pocket view was the smallest I'd ever seen. Just a bare skeletal anodized aluminum frame and bellows with minimal tools for adjustments. It appeared to have full adjustments, but I'm not sure how practical the camera would be in the field. Pretty little thing with anodized aluminum frames in two or more different colors. Wish I'd bought the one I saw at a camera show years ago.</p>

<p>Lex, I think when he says folding, he is referring to bellows cameras.</p>

<p>If you find the Fotoman too expensive, you will have a tough time finding a good camera of this type. There is a lot of machining with these technical cameras so if it too inexpensive, the quality of the movement is much less</p>

<p>Lex, I think when he says folding, he is referring to bellows cameras.</p>

<p>If you find the Fotoman too expensive, you will have a tough time finding a good camera of this type. There is a lot of machining with these technical cameras so if it too inexpensive, the quality of the movement is much less</p>