My Client wants EVERY photo

v_blanks

• 2 weeks later...

<p>No contract, no liability to give them anything. That works both ways, though. They could sue you (they'd be insane to, but they could) for the photos you did not provide.</p>

<p>The best answer to this (now it's too late, but...) would have been "You did receive every photograph there is from the shoot. There is nothing else."</p>

<p>Like everyone else is saying here, in the future, have a contract. Contracts manage expectations on both sides.</p>

<p>Also...<br>

"I'm really ticked off because I really did her a favor, worked hard for her AND made exceptions for her (she didn't even pay me in full -took her weeks for me to get paid in full- & I did not charge her a late fee)"<br>

<br>

Anyone reading this late who is new to the profession, I highly recommend you bear the following in mind: <strong>The less they pay, the less they value you, the less they respect you, and the more they want from you for their money. <br /></strong></p>

<p>Just tell her NO...the photos are a reflection of your work and the photos are held to a standard that you determine.</p>

<p>Just as you would not post a photo of her picking her nose...you will not post photos that show your business in a bad light.</p>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...