Waist bag for micro 4/3 with 2 lenses

david_k10

<p>Hey everyone! I have a hard time finding something good in this category. <br>

I need a waist bag for my Olympus E-M10 with 12 2.0 and 75 1.8. Shoulder bag or backpack won't work for me for this use. There's CopySpeed, but their extremely expensive.<br>

Any ideas / experience? <br>

Thanks for your replies.</p>

<p>I really like the Lowepro Off Trail waist bag. It's been discontinued but is still available as new-old-stock and good used condition. Very reasonably priced and better designed than the small waist packs Lowepro has now. There were two versions of the Off Trail, and one has deeper pouches for longer lenses. I prefer the smaller of the two.</p>

<p>The main center pouch has a hinged lid that works easily. It fits sort of like a box lid, with some overlap, which should offer pretty good protection although I've never used it in heavy rain. No problems with light or misting rain. The dual zippers operate smoothly. The only velcro is for the inside dividers or suspenders - I use only the thin, narrow, padded suspender doodads to support the camera nose-down. But those aren't necessary and the inserts/suspenders can be removed.</p>

<p>I use the main center pack for my Nikon V1 or Fuji X-A1, both with kit zooms. The main pouch is deep enough to handle the Fuji X-A1 with 16-50 kit zoom and tulip hood attached normally. The side pouches are well padded but a bit small in diameter. Fine for most lenses, but a bit snug for lenses with filter thread diameters wider than 58mm. I usually carry a spare small lens, adapter, flash and other doodads. Occasionally I'll skip the extra lens and use the second lens pouch for a water bottle.</p>

<p>Only problem is I recently broke the plastic buckle but it should be easy to replace. Other than that it's held up well for 10 years. No problems with stitches raveling, fabric tearing, etc.</p>

<p>Lex, thanks for you comment. This bag looks huge on the pictures. It looks like it can easily fit a 5D with 24-70. Olympus is tiny. I'm trying to find something small & good. But thanks for the contribution though and correct me if i'm wrong and it's a small bag. </p>

You may have viewed the larger version of the Off

Trail. Mine is the smaller and just large enough

for an Olympus OM-1, Fuji X body or similar small

to medium size camera. I'm not seeing the correct

photo of the smaller version anywhere online -

all the photos I see are of the larger of the two

Off Trail bags. I'll try to upload a photo of my

own bag later.