POTW 9/21/2014

don_myers1

<p>Don, I like that rattlesnake photo. Was it in the wild or captivity?<br />Douglas, the mudskipper is a cool one. Love those little guys!<br />dorus, all nice, the stairway really catches my eye. <br />Harry, I really like that overlook shot with the red trees scattered in with the green ones. I bet that will really get colorful soon too!<br />Lovely landscapes Haig. That waterfall looks like a great place to visit and shoot. Love the scale of last one!<br />Howard, very nice, beautiful ladies.</p>

<p>Don - I like the drama of the last one<br>

Dorus - the patterns of the bridge - I like the way the straight lines curve. <br>

Harry - the edge of the cliff - the way you lead the eye. Apple tree? Where? Building really interesting.<br>

Nick- the 02 shot with the lone tree in the distance. I see the pumpkins, but the tree makes it.<br>

Matt - #1 - Very interesting, #2 Fully expect King Kong to come into the frame #3 - Your usual shot of magnificent scenery<br>

Haig - My fave is #4 but is Lake Tipsoo a little tipsy? </p>

<p>Nice shots this week! We'll have to do it again!</p>

<p>Nice work all.<br>

Nick-you certainly are turning me into a Q7 believer.<br>

Dorus-love the bridge and the spider. Really mind-blowing images.<br>

Harry-fall is coming here too, great images. Looks like I need to stock up on Velvia. Rats forgot, digital body...<br>

Haig-great nature images, love your mountain landscapes. Serenity now!<br>

Matt. I like the bridge too, but that fire with the spectator is just TOO COOL!<br>

Yury- thanks for the trip to Jamaica!<br>

And Howard, your friendly smiles are always a nice way to end the day.</p>

<p> </p>