Some Great Captures with my Ensign Selfix 820

<p>I just acquired a Selfix 820 which needed a bit of a clean but seems OK. I just loaded a film (Velvia 100), but I only found the numbering (at least no. 1) in the higher red window for 6x6, none in the lower one for 6x9… How do I wind it on ? (I want to try 6x9 first as I have enough 6x6 folders already). I have not yet made any shot yet. I'm hoping there is a halfway sign between 1 and 2… <br>

The only regret about the camera so far is the lack of a hot shoe. I have a rangefinder accessory which would work perfectly well with this camera, but there is nothing to fit it on, unless I use a flash bracket or so! The one I have had a ring that seemed to protrude too far to fit the base of the camera.</p>

<p>Harry you should see the number for 6x9 in the appropriate window no problem. The number 1 will be at different positions in the two different windows. Perhaps you just haven't wound far enough? The worst thing that could happen would be to miss a frame and wind through to frame 2.</p>