Epson 2880 printing Exhibition Fiber Paper

<p>I've downloaded the Exhibition Fiber Paper (EFP) ICC Profile, but am unable to select it during the printing process.<br>

Epson suggests I just use the Luster profile instead. When I printed on Epson Satin Canvass I was instructed to use the Water Color Radiant Profile and did not achieve good printing results with that.<br>

I would appreciate your comments on printing EFP on the 2880.<br>

I use Epon inks, Photoshop Elements V.10 and have been very happy with the 2880.</p>

<p> </p>

<blockquote>

<p>I've downloaded the Exhibition Fiber Paper (EFP) ICC Profile, but am unable to select it during the printing process.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>What OS? No, if you're printing to EFP, you want to pick the EFP profile, not luster. Did you get it from: http://pixelgenius.com/epson/</p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

<p>When I installed my 2880 I downloaded all necessary drivers which included the ICC Profiles in existence for the 2880 at that time. Not included at that time were Exhibition Fiber Paper (EFP), plus the two Hotpress papers and the two Coldpress papers. I have been able to download all the new profiles and these new profiles are shown as "Installed" in Microsoft Vista Control Panel/software.<br>

With Photo Black Ink installed and recognized on the 2880 I am able to select any of the glossy papers I want to print on except EFP. I have the same problem with the Fine Art Papers (Hot Press, Cold Press) when I have Matte Black Ink installed and recognized.<br>

The Epson Help Desk tells me the EFP selection is not available on the 2880 and that I would have to have a 3000 or 4900 to have the selection. I'm told to print EFP using the Luster choice.</p>

<p>"The Epson Help Desk tells me the EFP selection is not available on the 2880"<br>

Nonsense! They are totally wrong.<br>

I have an Epson 2880 and had no problem installing the ICC profile for this paper (I'm on a Mac by the way and I also use Photoshop Elements-now using version 12).<br>

In case you don't recognize the ICC profile, as its abbreviation is a little different from other Epson papers, it is SRP 2880_EFP_PK_5760.<br>

Any chance you have it but didn't recognize it?<br>

cb :-)<br>

</p>

<blockquote>

<p>With Photo Black Ink installed and recognized on the 2880 I am able to select any of the glossy papers I want to print on except EFP.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Can you provide a screen capture of what you're seeing (or not seeing)? The profiles just don't show up? It sounds like you're saying you see but can't select them which doesn't make sense to me. It be useful to see what in the software you're viewing. </p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)