wnw "Selfie"

jsc1

<p>Here's one I found when I was scanning Dad's Kodachromes -- likely taken in 1959 or 1960. The camera is his Canon IID1 rangefinder which he bought new in Korea in 1952. I had it CLA'd by Gerry @ Kindermann's and still use it. He would've been 30 or so when he took it.</p>

<p>... and here is one of me and Dad taken just a couple years ago. This was a complete accident. I thought my iPhone was shooting from the other lens (back, not front) but it was too bright to see on the screen so I just took the picture. It ended up as a wonderfully impromptu shot of me and Dad at the beach.</p><div>00cLDQ-545120184.jpg.51d233ae42e3782401cb1bff120ea1b5.jpg</div>

<p>(Sorry for the re-post. The postings are now in reverse order -- sorry!)<br /> Here's one I found when I was scanning Dad's Kodachromes -- likely taken in 1956 or so. The camera is his Canon IID1 rangefinder which he bought new in Korea in 1952. I had it CLA'd by Gerry @ Kindermann's and still use it. He would've been 27 or so when he took it.</p><div>00cLDW-545120484.jpg.8ba171f2b97ce9ab6d728423ed7b22c8.jpg</div>