Bellows for Ansco Speedex?

<p>I've been holding on to this really nice Ansco Speedex with a Solinar lens for a while. The bellows are full of light leaks and I've tried the nail polish thing without success. Maybe the holes are too big. I might try the Plasti Dip stuff and see if that's any better, but my real goal is new bellows. I saw the instructions on line to make them, but I think I have 10 thumbs and would just waste my time. I've searched everywhere for someone that sells bellows but Google isn't bringing anything up. There was a guy a couple of years ago (Workmans or something like that) but he's gone. There is also a Chinese guy on eBay that sells them for $40 if you give him your dimensions. That might me my best route. Any good ideas beyond that? Thanks!</p>

<p>Hi Steve:<br>

There is always Certo6, of course, who will do the whole overhaul for you, for around $185. I have often been tempted to take this route, but weighing the cost/benefit ratio, I just can't bring my self to do it. Was recently given an Argoflex 40 tlr, which seems to be a pretty good piece. Not pocketable, but light and sturdy. I can respool 120 onto 620 in about 2 minutes, but I do have a limited number of 620 spools. <br>

If I had the cash, I would probably redo my Kodak Duo Series II first, before my Speedex.<br>

Jim</p>

• 1 year later...

<blockquote>

<p>"Sandeha Lynch makes bellows for the Ansco Speedex."<br>

<br /> <a href="http://www.sandehalynch.com/isolette.htm" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.sandehalynch.com/isolette.htm</a></p>

</blockquote>

<p>Thanks for the link.</p>

<p>I was able to use it to get high-quality replacement bellows for my Ansco Standard Speedex 90mm f/4.5 120 rollfilm medium format film camera.<br /><br /> Replacement Bellows /><br />***</p><div>00dHb8-556710184.JPG.4cd2b17f0fea3bbb6169994480c5acd1.JPG</div>