Reputable used Hasselbald dealer recommendation needed.

gl5

Just wondering, what was wrong with the dealer where you bought your 503 CW? Or did you get that from ebay? Or B&H used? Or find an old leather backpack you bastard I knew that was you!

Yeah, try picking up a yellow pages one of these days, or try yahoo or something. I still am astonished at your pro questions, like you've never been inside a camera shop other than Ritz and Wolf?

Highly recommended Hasselblad dealers for used or new are: Jim Kuehl & Co. in Des Moines, IA 515-225-0110 (Jim is great to deal with over the phone) and Gil Ghitelman in Connecticut (whose website is his full name plus .com) I have delt extensivelly with both men and they are reliable and stand behind their equipment. In both cases you are dealing directly with the owner, not an employee.

I am a factory trained Hasselblad technician with 27 years experience strictly with the Hasselblad system. I also sell used Hasselblad equipment. I overhaul the equipment before I sell it, and guarantee everything for six months. I would be happy to send you a list of the equipment that I currently have for sale.

David S. Odess

28 South Main Street #104

Randolph, MA 02368

(781) 963-1166