What CMC are you shooting this weekend?

<p>Great find, Andy. I thought the weekend was going to be a bust CMC-wise, but today was a beautiful autumn day and I got out to an agricultural (mostly) fair with a really beat-up plain prism Nikon F loaded with Fujicolor 100 and 50/1.4, 28/3.5 and 105/2.5 Nikkors. (Non-USAns, today is Columbus Day in the States, making this a 3-day weekend.)</p>

<p><strong>Rick</strong>--I hope you share some of those shots!<br>

<strong>Peter</strong>--I hope you also share some of your shots, but also a shot of your camera. That sounds like a nice, challenging shoot.<br>

<strong>Brian</strong>--Nice looking cameras, but a clear viewfinder wins every time for me!<br>

<strong>Mike</strong>--Good things always happen with you and Minoltas!<br>

<strong>Dennis</strong>--The Compact Deluxe is a really nice camera with a wonderful lens. Have fun with it!<br>

<strong>Tony</strong>, <strong>Bela</strong>--What beautiful, drool-inducing cameras! The Canon lens on your Bessa <strong>Tony</strong> is one of my favorite lenses. <strong>Bela</strong>, any F with the standard prism is a beauty to look at, let alone a pleasure to shoot.<br>

<strong>Michael</strong>--Thanks! I hope you were able to capture some Fall color with that F outfit.</p>