contests

willowbee

<p><strong>i would like to enter a photo for the contest i.e flowers . i followed the guidlines but i dont seem to have anyway of entering them. The part where you submit a photo is missing. Can anyone help me out please?</strong><br>

<strong> </strong><br>

<strong>Many Thanks<br /></strong><br>

<strong>Linda<br /></strong></p>

• 4 weeks later...

<p>"You will then see a drop down menu allowing you to choose an active photo contest to submit to."<br>

This is not an accurate statement. I'm a subscriber and I have a gallery but I don't have an item in the drop down menu under "Admin" that will allow me to upload to the Children and Babies contest.<br>

Thanks for any assistance before the deadline!<br>

Ron</p>

I've been a subscriber for months, unless it means paying? I have a workspace and a gallery . . . what's that called?

The link in question is not under 'Photo Admin,' either.

This is the least user-friendly site I have ever tried to navigate -- almost as bad as amazon.com.

Thanks for such a fast reply. The website still baffles me.

Ron

<p>Yes, it means paying. There are two levels of participation: members and subscribers. For reasons explained on some other thread somewhere, mostly to do with gaming the system, contests are currently limited to paying subscribers.</p>

<p>Whoops. Cross-post. Welcome to the fold. Someone will be along with the secret handshake shortly. It may take some time for the system to generate permissions. I'd guess an hour or two? I'm only going by vaguely remembered conversations from the past.</p>