Second Last Roll. My Alpenflex is on its last leg.

maiku

<p>Hi-ho Everyone,</p>

<p>It has been a while since I posted. The reason is I only have one classical manual camera left. My loveable Alpenflex TLR. Alas it will not be useable soon. The aperture lever is so loose I think it will fall out the next time I use it. I have one roll of Ilford HP4 in the refrigerator. Once I load it into the Alpenflex and shot it the Alpenflex will become a shelf queen. Too bad as I like the rustic images the camera produces.</p>

<p>Here is the roll of Ilford HP4 I shot earlier this. Enjoy.</p>

<p>Mike</p><div>00bsVv-541691784.jpg.b05ac33f92a27c60a9062f01ce1cec39.jpg</div>

<p>Nice to see you back, <strong>Mike</strong>, but sad to see your collection so diminished and the Alpenflex so frail. As David observed, it could be a cheap and simple fix; but then I know only too well how even cheap fixes mount up when one is on a tight budget! Fine images, as usual; the "Roses" image has real charm. Let's hope there's more than <em>one</em> roll left...</p>

<p>I'm sure if there'S a will there'S a way. Certainly you will find some solution We all so enjoy your black and white work irrespective of hammer.. There'S another classic waiting for you if not the Alpenflex. .. um for sure there's a Fujiflex.. right .. No mountaain too high?!?</p>

• 2 weeks later...