<p>Apologies if this has been asked before but...</p>

<p>I have an Epson 3800, and an iMac 27 inch quad core running OS 10.6.8. I used to have all the profiles for the 3800 on my old Mac, but not only did I upgrade to the 27 inch, I also had to replace the HD in a recall by Apple (but that's another story). So now the profiles are no longer there when I open the print interface in either PS5 of LR4. I'm not sure what happened to the profiles, but I need to get them back. I have browsed through Finder to the colorsync folder, and they aren't there.</p>

<p>I went to the Epson website, but all I can find are some "hot press" and "cold press" profiles. I need the profiles for all the Epson paper I have in stock, like Premium Glossy, Luster, etc. </p>

<p>Can anyone direct me to where I can find them?</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>Dave</p>

<p>they are 'hidden' in a package. If you're Terminal savvy, go here......</p>

<p>/Library/Printers/EPSON/InkjetPrinter2/ICCProfiles</p>

<p>Else, if you use the graphical Finder, you'll need to right click to 'Show Package Contents'</p>

<p>If that doesn't work, try the Print dialog page in CS5, look on the color management sidebar on the right for "Printer Profiles". Your profiles may be there, buried in a long list of other profiles that you'll never use. Think of it as a treasure hunt... ;-)</p>

<p>Epson install's their profiles when it installs the driver and places them in a package (you need to use the show package content context command to get them). To find any ICC profile on your system, just launch the ColorSync utility. It shows the path where they are stored. </p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

<p>Well, I finally found the software disc, and reinstalled. Now the profiles show up in PS and LR. </p>

<p>I looked in the Colorsync utility, and they were under Devices, not Profiles. I could not figure out how to move them to where PS could find them in the print interface. That's when I decided to look again for the software that came with the printer.</p>

<p>Seems strange to me that Epson doesn't have these profiles on their web site. I didn't see these profiles for the 3880 either, and that is a current printer.</p>

<p>But thanks to all for the help.</p>