Kalloflex.

<p>If I aspired to a fixed-lens TLR,the Kalloflex would be the one. All said and done,when the negs have been admired on the lightbox, one could turn and look at the camera,and think-that's one handsome hunk of design.<br>

That is it,really -like a classic car,it just looks so good,even parked.<br>

Mind,an old friend just returned from a trip to Europe,and a visit to the Schlumph Bugatti Museum,and a run on the Nurburgring.</p>

• 1 month later...

Very nice Tony. They are quite rare, even more so in that condition. Mine is nowhere near as nice. I would hesistate ro

compare them to Rolleiflexes however. Though extremely well built, they feel rougher. May of course be down to my

example being not of the better kept. But fit and finish is not quite on par. But what is, really? What I really like is the

cocentric wind and focusing arrangement. No need to swap hands to wind and then focus. And of course the Prominar

lens, a Tessar formula, is not half bad. Kowa optics were (and still are - look up their scopes) very good, the one

redeeming quality of my Kowa Super 66 system, where all else seems to be going bust.