image sizes

<p>I was out shooting xpro1 against Pany G3 - using a nikon 100mm E series. When i got home and was comparing the jpgs in Pshop I noticed that at 100% they appear to be the same magnification. I was a bit surprised as the 4/3 system doubles so it should be a 200mm - but that Fuji sensor should only be 1.6. Have i missed something embarrassingly obvious? </p>

<p>Were you stood at the same spot and had the same shot taken with both cameras?<br>

I was trying out the micro four-third against 1.5 a few days ago. I was a little carried away over the fact that I could use these LTM lenses again for instant gratification. While I did not use the same lenses but 50mm a little different. So my 50mm in m4/3 was 100 but 75 in 1.5 crop. 1.6 as is the case with you, it is perhaps even narrower? I wonder if wider lenses make this more noticeable than long ones like you have used?<br>

I have a Sigma superwide 24mm that looks very wider in 35mm film cameras but just perfect in my crop DSLR at around 36mm.</p>