W/NW: Medium Format Photo of the Month-July 2013

saintelmo21

<p>Kindest greetings ladies and gents. I hope that your summer is progressing well. Mine is about to start in a few days with a two week coastal vacation. I plan on taking lots of photos, both MF and 35mm. This one is from way back in the summer of 2010. I was taking a shiphandling course at the prestigious Massachusetts Maritime Academy. Mamiya 6MF with PX125: </p><div>00bpVG-541376484.jpg.ab9153c4bb0ec0ffa397c4dd2272e99d.jpg</div>

<p>If you look at the first entry E. Short "Cape Cod College of Nautical Knowledge" in black bold text there is no image. Am I missing something? The same applies to other images on the site, title is there but no images for the most part. Apart for the image posted by L Mar.</p>

<p>Just solved the problem. I was the author of my own misfortune! Turned off various settings in tracking protection, privacy etc and it now works ok. Is there a smiley for being silly?</p>

<p>Thanks to everyone for their help.</p>

<p>I have a bunch of rolls that still are begging to be scanned, I will try and post soon.I've had a frustrating two weeks where I shot a lot but made basic errors and destroyed many a frame with lack of attention. Just taking a breather before I plunge in again.<br>

Frank and Ben's efforts are remarkable in their similarity (Frank, was your shot using Provia as well?). This month is chock full of good entries (L Mar, Bogdan,E Short,Ludwig and Raymond). This is getting to the point where I wait with bated breath for this post every month. Keep up the good work!</p>