Filters

ian_humphrey

<p>Hi<br>

I have a Hasselblad 202fa with a 60x120mm lens. I am finding it difficult to find filter at a reasonable price and was wondering if I could use some other filter, and in particular a polarising filter. The lens ha a 93mm drop in filter but am not sure if I can use a polarising filter as a drop in and would prefer to use a filter at the end of the lens. The screw measuremet for the lens cap to which I would prefer to attah any fiter at the end of the lens I am not sure of.<br>

Any suggestions would be gratefully appeciated, or if you have any to sell e-mail me at <a href="mailto:iangrahm62@tiscali.co.uk">iangrahm62@tiscali.co.uk</a><br>

I live in the uk</p>

Ian,<br>Meassure the diameter of the thread on the rear of the lens hood. Or measure the thread on the rear of the filter retaining ring of the lens hood/drop-in filter holder.<br>I have a 93 mm polarizer (not for sale) with a 86 mm thread mount that i use on my 50 mm F and 40 mm CF wide angle lenses, both lenses having an 86 mm thread mount to seat the lens hood. A 93 mm polarizer filter would fit on the lens hood in place of the hood's filter retaining ring.