What P/N photographers have influenced your style?

<p>Art Hill<br>

Pasgagula (sp),Alabama<br>

He had a local portrate and commercial Photo business.<br>

He retired to Fort Myers, Florida and worked part time at the Fort Myers News-Press.<br>

I learned a lot from him. He was a master!</p>

<p>Yes,<br /> For example, our member John Nell has such a talent and luck in photographing beautiful ladies.<br /> Perhaps influenced, or naturally, I seem to prefer taking pictures of rather pretty strangers.<br /> Taking pictures of women is always sensitive issue, especially less fortunate ones.</p>

<p>Jf Ochoa, Fractal World, Photo Fun, Anna Getzieh, Natasha Gudermane, Bobby Diba, Stefan Rohner, Emil Schildt, Stefan Beutler, Theo Keijzers, Hans Koot, O Ariel Gonzales, Yeung-Sen Yoon and Chris Blaszcyk are just some of my favorite image makers here on PN over the years who have influenced me. Looking at this list there are only a couple of Americans, which kind of surprises me. </p>

<p>Too many to list. My style, what little there is, was pretty well set. But I'm inspired and motivated by many folks here.</p>

<p>And I appreciate Sanford for setting a positive example by taking the initiative on weekly photo sharing threads, being consistent and encouraging others to participate.</p>