How much may cost this Leica D.R.P. Ernst Leitz Wetzlar

woo_ram_jung

<p>It would be nice to see a picture though. Usually when people have to ask this question, they are looking at fake Leicas, because they are unknowledgable about the real thing...sort of like "Hey, that's a nice looking (fake) Rolex watch".</p>

<p>Stephen, I was able to right-click the red "x" and select show image: it is a Russian fake (Zorki), replete with gold plate and alligator skin. Even if it was a real Leica, I would never consider buying something so tacky, not even as an investment.</p>

<p>Tasteful or not, it certainly is conspicuously ornamented. In that sense, the word "tacky" does apply without further judgment.<br>

I hate to disappoint the original poster who may have thought he stumbled upon something valuable, but I must admit I share the sentiment of many who responded. It is a little bit tiring to see yet another "Is this authentic?" and "How much is this?" thread.<br>

I did right click to see the pictures. It satisfied my morbid curiosity.</p>

<p><em>I was able to right-click the red "x" and select show image</em><br>

Would be interesting to know why - I have Windows 8 and tried to view the pictures via Google Chrome and Firefox - can't see a thing! (except a little picture icon with Google, which did not respond to right-clicking!)</p>