Rolleiflex TLR: FINDING YOUR ROLLEIFLEX TLR by Harry Fleenor

roy_ramavarapu1

<p>Harry Fleenor is a highly regarded Rolleiflex TLR service expert, and has a site at www.rolleirepairs.com, and operates Oceanside Camera Repair in Calif. At this site, a pdf document is available as a download for USD10.00 (PAYPAL) titled, <strong>FINDING YOUR ROLLEIFLEX TLR, 1 B</strong> (I don't know if the 1 B is part of the title). This document gives info on buying a Rolleiflex TLR. I am NOT seeking this document from somebody who purchased it, and will pay the amount myself at Harry Fleenor's site, and obtain a copy. I am writing if anybody has bought this document and found the contents useful/helpful in buying this TLR camera. There is a large amount of information on the Internet on this TLR, and am wondering if this pdf document has something extra.<br>

Thank you very much.<br>

Roy Ramavarapu, 02 March 2013</p>

<p>Well I am a big Fleenor fan and have sent him at least 4 different Rolleiflexes for repair. However I have not bought his PDF probably because he didn't have it for sale when I was buying my cameras. I am pretty certain that the information you get from Harry will be very informative about tell tale condition issues. <br />That is what would make me want it. Regarding knowing which camera model offers which functions I would think that even just asking here in photo.net or looking in the photo.net archives you will get all the information you could even want. Clicking on the Rollei link above should get you to days worth of reading on various topics. The other thing you can do is go to the Rolleiclub site and look at their page of various models. As far as Harry Fleenor goes if I was you and was thinking of investing in a Rolleiflex, I would give him the 10 dollars. He is worth it.</p>

• 2 years later...