Nikon Wednesday 2013: #3

Matt Laur

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>Well, HELLO everyone..... It's been a while since I posted here.... Maybe since September last year when I started a new project and since then I haven't had any free time until last week.....<br>

Well, for the past 3 years I have been working just a few weeks in every Spring and a few weeks in every Autumn every year.... then the rest of the time I've been sleeping....<br>

So, In September I was doing a lot of work starting at 8:00 am and finishing at 2:00 to meet a deadline.... In October 9th I opened a Uhmmmm! Sports Bar? Music Bar? Cocktail Bar? I really don't know what it is but so far it has been fun and I have been crazy busy..... Here are some shots:</p><div>00bF8c-514203684.jpg.f6c772ed39cb922e74375abfcde6525b.jpg</div>

<p>Dexter (in the green t-shirt) happy, enjoying his first snow on the Big Bear mountain. We went for the snowshoe hike over the weekend, it was pretty cold, measured 6F in the shade. He enjoyed running around with his new friend.</p><div>00bFA6-514209584.jpg.cc9d562d475305f3a863f20b695cc048.jpg</div>