Deductive Minds Wanted - CF card issue

jamesgysen

<blockquote>

<p>I share these suspicions, but thought it best not to state them earlier.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I'm in no position to say whether your suspicions are justified or not but I have taken a look at previous posts and see nothing to suggest Anne is a man masquerading as a woman. I come across women techies quite often and they can be ascerbic. I think this is because techie ladies are a threat to quite a lot of males and have to grow very thick skins, just to get on with their jobs.</p>

<p>Perhaps Anne is one such spiky lady, who has become, perhaps, overly assertive due to past experience?</p>

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>

<p>But the purpose of this side-bar nag-fest is to avoid a drift towards a site that confuses typing words with providing actual insight and correct information. It's really bad for the site to play host to regular bursts of dis-information, when it comes to specific topics like this.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Amen to that, Matt.</p>

<p>Well I should be working but reading this was much more fun. Anyway, I had the same problem with one of my cards just last spring when I was shooting my mother-in-law's house that was about to be torn down. I had taken about 100 shots or so when I got the same message. I was beside myself because I had also taken some portraits of my mother-in-law and I didn't want to ask her to sit again. Anyway, I was using a 5D MkII. I took the card out and put it into my 7D and hoped to see the images but instead got the same message. Crap! I put everything down for a few hours and later turned the camera on and boom! The pictures were there. Just wondering if this adds anything to the conversation? BTW, I haven't used the card since and all has been well.</p>