POTW 01/13/2013

henkc

<p>@Bob, I hope you get better soon. Sorry that I don't place a comment to wish you well. I have been your secret admirer on your landscape shooting. You, Matt and Justin's pictures fill my vision to beautiful places that I have not gone to. I wish you well and that you have a speedy recovery from your injury. </p>

<p>@Jemal, thanks for the comment. That doom picture is pretty close to the actual color of the scene. I think I only adjust the brightness in LR for that picture. </p>

<p>Henk - I really like all of your photos this week. The fogbow is super cool! I also Love the light in the second and the sense of space in the third. Nice!<br />Jemal - Good stuff. The high key B&W is definitely worthy of exploration! Your second shot is very nice and interesting (and not just for the obvious reasons). Great job on that!<br />Hin - nice lines on that gallery shot.<br />Nick - that rabbit helmet is a fun one. I wonder what the story is on that.<br />Haig - super nice reflection!</p>

<p>Well Hin, thank you so much. I guess it's nice that we all feel the same about each other and everybody brings something different to the table because like you, I haven't expressed enough to you how talented you are and how artistic your images are. I just do not have that eye, but maybe viewing your images and a lot of everyone else's images,it will sink in more and more and I can learn to shoot a little like you.</p>