A few LF images

<p>Hi John, pure magic with you 5x4, hard to beat those big negs! I need a location like that to try my 65, just a beautiful river. I have tried the 65 on my Ebony but haven't shot any images with it yet, but OMG it is wide!<br>

Actually my favourite shot of these is the trees, I love the fine tracery of the branches, nicely done. I have a 90mm SA, the F8 version and it surely is a great lens. The shots with the Heliar are also beautiful, that lens has a great signature, especially at wider apertures. I have the 150mm Apo-Lanthar which is basically the same lens, and an old un-coated 150mm Heliar that I use from time to time. Too much gear...too little time!</p>

<p>Hey Tony, yes that 65 is super super wide, it was a bit too wide for me, that was the reason i sold it, i knew i would probably use it only once in a great while, its a great lens though, very sharp. my 90 is a caltar wII f8 which they say is the same as the super angulon, mine is muticoated though, my old SA was single coated but still a great lens. when you get a chance to shoot with the 65 post the images, looking forward to seeing what you do with it. my next shoot, im going to put my 90 on my 5x7, will be pretty close to the view of the 65 on the 4x5. </p>