Have a good one.......

phill kneen

Christoph-- Didn't they recently find another planet, that is even farther out than Pluto?

Happy Holidays to all, and to all at Leica Camera AG.

Some people who visited th Greenspun Leica Forum, before the move to Photo.Net, never made it over to this forum. John Chan, Pat Dunsworth, and a couple others. (No, not Phill K!) Happy NY, if you are still lurking. Tony R- Still waiting for some Noctilux shots of the Northern Lights! Think of what a neat Christmas card that would make! Jack F.- I'm getting to like your former 75 'lux, even though its size reminds me of medium format days!

Good question about the sound. I would say that it could make a sound if there were some one to hear it, or pick it u, like a human ear. On the other hand, without an atmosphere there would be no air waves, so no sound as we humans perceive. Since you are the physicist, what is your input? Interesting! To stay on topic, could one hear the Leica shutter click?

Oh well,Happy Holidays to all!

Tony

Bless little Phillip, so kind of him to tell us about his hols, i do hope he has a good time (remember to pack clean underwear, you no you have a little problem in that area) .Try not to be too rude to �those mountain types� they can get physical (we would not want to loose you� yes really!)

Have a good holiday Phil and everyone else.

Christoph,

I think the sound would be that of one hand clapping.

Seasons greetings to all.

I haven't contributed in several months but I'm watching!

Wife and I are spending 5 weeks B&Bing around UK in late April and all of May with a quick sortie to Amsterdam and Paris.

Now what Camera(s) lense(s) film to take? I want to be sensible!

I'm thinking one M6 + 21(VC),35f2 asph, 90 ElmaritM + Rollei 35SE backup both with Provia 400. Wife with Leica Minizoom (Fuji Superia 400 color neg) Then again a second M6 with velvia....decisions decisions.

Happy new year to all and it's nice to see so many new names on the forum over the last year.

Cheers, Tim