Folder of London pix to look at.

albert_smith

"Yes they are tourist photos but very nicely composed."

I agree: they are very well composed. I'd give them a lot more credit than to call them tourist shots. They are professional. These are the kind of shots that make you want to go and see for yourself. I'd like to see more.

Thank you all for the (kind!) replies. It is always a bit intimidating putting work out there to view and receive feedback on.<P>

As to some specific questions:<P>

<B>Larry-</B> I always have both Leica and Nikon gear with me "in-country", but usually only one system with me at the time of shooting. The choice is based on what I want to do. The SLR is better for more considered compositions and for use with filters, while the Leica is better for people type shots... but there is overlap with both.<P>

<B>Roger-</B> It is not Velvia, it is just what ever the current ISO 100 FujiChrome was. Some of the shots are polarized, and I shoot very early or late in the day, so the contrast might be kind of high.<P>

<B>Roberto-</B> Reagarding the weather, you should see the pictures I didn't post. Those blue skies were only showing a small percentage of the days I was out and about.<P>