PUZZLEMENT ---How on earth?

jcuknz

<p>On my holiday I left Riverton [WY?] and took a photo of a car with its side bashed in as we left the motel. Travelled to Old Faithful and took numerous shots there. Next day we were in Salt Lake City.<br>

Looking for those shots I find the numbers go Riverton/Salt Lake City. How on earth does that happen? Even if I had changed cards there would be a gap in the numbers but I didn't, neither did I use my second camera and I remember hearing the clicks as I shot OF in burst mode making short bursts of three or four frames.<br>

Seems shutter clicks don't mean a photo has been taken and I have 1 second review on 7/24 and surely would have noticed its absence. Camera ... a new Panasonic GH2.</p>

<p>At an estimate there are a good hundred shots AWOL :-(<br>

Yes Mac :-)<br>

Ross .. the one second auto review is the only chimping I do.<br>

The only solution is that I have forgtten that I changed bodies, swopping my 014140 between the GH2 and my G3, for the Old Faithful days shooting and back for SLC. That card is empty.<br>

Contrary to normal practice I did format a couple of times because that seemed the easiest way to clear the card away from home after making my back-up copy in a notebook.</p>

• 3 weeks later...