Collages.net?

emeryfoto

<p>Hi, I've been using Collages.net for a few years, solely to use their website service and to make it easy for my clients to place their orders online. (The clients placed their orders online through Collages.net, the orders were emailed to me, and I took my negatives to my local professional lab and got the order done there).<br>

<br />However, I've recently switched to digital, and I'm thinking of using Collages' full-service lab. I've searched photo.net and Google for reviews, but can't find anything recent. (Some of the online reviews seem like marketing ploys).<br /><br /><br />I've never had a bad experience with them - in fact, everything has been great so far! And I received some test prints this week that looked very nice. BUT, just in case, would love to hear from the photo.net community before I decide to go whole-hog with them and use them for prints, albums, canvas wraps, etc.<br /><br />Thanks!</p>

• 3 months later...

<p>i have been quite happy with collages. Their print quailty is superb and turnaround time very quick. I always spend the little bit extra and get color corrected prints, just in case i'm totally off somewhere.<br>

I do wish they had a better selection of products, however. For instance, i'm putting together spiral bound calendars at the moment and have to use a different supplier.<br>

All this said, I certainly do recommend them for posting and printing.<br>

Andrew</p>