POTW 9-2-2012

htarragon

<p>Ghost crab, I'm sure people were wondering what I was doing crawling around on the beach with a camera, they were hard to sneak up on, especially with a toddler helping, even though my grand daughter is the smartest kid on the planet she does occasionally confuse sneaking with chasing.</p><div>00an5s-494955584.jpg.39cac887f30ace1cd23e3bd5edfc007f.jpg</div>

<p>Wow, many impressive images. Hard to decide. I have been without computer for a week, so a bit late here.</p>

<p>Howard: I like #1, she's happy and I bet he is happy to be with her.<br>

Ryan: An impressive photo and craft(smanship).<br>

PJ: So cool, captures the mood.<br>

Markus: Out of the crayons of babes..., great expressions; the bee is a great capture.<br>

Dave H: Dead on the focus for the bird; a clever shot of the cat.<br>

Jean B: The roiling clouds.<br>

Douglas: What nice colors (that are likely saying "do not eat me").<br>

Bob M: Longs Peak view and the sunset. <br>

Antoni: You captured Having Fun. <br>

Robert: Not only that, but she enjoys getting her picture taken. (Wait a few years, my clothes/hair/makeup/.… is not right).</p>

<p>Thanks, Bruce, he definitely was. I've been away for the week and haven't had the chance to check this week's submissions. Lot's of good stuff!<br>

Ryan - Nice portrait - good light.<br>

PJ - Excellent catch<br>

Markus - bee<br>

Dave - Cat and bee(?) or yellow jacket. They can sting through screens - hope cat is ok<br>

Jean B - Last - Wow, amazing tones.<br>

Doug - last one, best light<br>

Matt- 1&2 Double wow. last one no longer visible<br>

Bob - perfect capture. Gorgeous light.<br>

Antoni - nice moment<br>

Robert - #1</p>

<p>Good to hear from you Robert!<br>

Onward til morning...</p>

<p>I'm a bit late to post this week, but I had to stop by to congratulate everyone on their submissions this week. Really loved the various cloud scenes, Dave that cat and wasp are pretty priceless.. Nice shrooms Doug, I never find such colorful ones.</p>

<p>Thanks Howard!<br>

Here's my (late) comments:<br>

PJ - I like the Shuffle Demon guy. I love funky and way out jazz so I'm going to have to check out their music too!<br />Markus - nice bee!<br />Dave - love the cat and yellowjacket shot. Great catch!<br />Jean - nice rainbow! Love the last one too!<br />Douglas - very interesting mushrooms!<br />Bob - the last one is very eye catching. Nice!<br />Robert - I like the crab shot.<br /><br /></p>