Epson Stylus Photo 2200

My photo printer is not printing photos from PC CS5 or documents from Word 7; But it does do nozzle checks and

cleaning and provide information on how much ink is in each vial.

Here's what I know:

I"m using Windows 7 Home Premium Edition, service pack 1; My computer is a Dell XPS desktop with an I7 processor;

I clear the printing queue before trying again. Once, when I shut the computer down a Word document printed. I

have reloaded the latest drivers from Epson, there is ink in all the vials; I have tried the trouble shooting

guides to no avail. It worked fine a few weeks ago.

My 2200 seems to connect selectivity with the computer but nor in producing documents and photos; The ports to

connect the work seem to work when doing maintenance but not production.

Any ideas? Anyone travel down the same road?

Thanks for any efforts on your parts.

Bernie

<p>I used to have the same problem on occasion Bernie, here's what I found to be the problem. You said you cleared the printing queue but I wonder if you cleared the temp folder where the 2200 places the temporary printing files. In windows 7 that temp file is at c:/ users/ - 'your name'/ - appdata/ - local/ - temp. It does not use the windows/temp folder (at least it didn't for me). If you've never cleared it you'll be surprised how much crap is retained in that folder. </p>