wedding album -- who would you recommend?

donna_dunlap

<p>Depends on your clients, their budget and your branding.</p>

<p>My more upscale albums are Couture and Graphi. For "regular" coffee table albums, I use WHCC [love, love, love their customer service and turnaround] as well as Asuka. I've also had a sample folio done by Simply Color Lab and was very happy with the quality & customer service. </p>

<p>I highly recommend going to one of the trade shows in Jan/Feb. to see what's out there in person. </p>

<p>Depends on what you want really. Lots of big outfits out there. If you want something beyond being just another customer trying to fit your vision into mass production work flow you might try www.chrissydunn.com.au.<br>

Good personal service.</p>

<p>Hi, Donna! I've tried dozens of albums over the past decade, and my favorites have been PictoBooks and Queensberry. PictoBooks delivers beautiful color, and their books are SUPER-sturdy -- a huge selling point for my clients with kiddos! Queensberry is just flat-out timeless, and really sets the bar for heirloom albums, in my opinion. Their Press Albums line is pretty affordable, too. Both Picto and QB are definitely high end, and will cost you (and your client) significantly more than Blurb. But it's well worth it if you want to make sure your name is only going on the best possible product. :) Check out www.pictobooks.com and www.queensberry.com</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

<p>Try Sweet Memory Albums. My husband and I cannot say enough great things about them! Our album is absolutely professional and beautiful product - the pictures were so clear it felt like they were real, the pages were sturdy, and the cover was so rich and elegant, even using the artificial leather. Fritz was amazing to work with. We were very picky about every detail of each picture and would change our minds about the order or things like that, and he was so patient. We would contact him every time we had an idea or thought, and he would have our revised proof ready the next day. It really allows you to make the album what YOU envisioned. We live in the US and yet it was so easy to do everything via email. Also, we loved that you don't have to give any credit card information until you've received the album! It gave us the confidence to take a chance on this company and we are so glad we did. We really want to share our very high recommendation!</p>