Bridge CS6 and USB 3.0

<p>Bridge CS6 always stops importing the files from my D800 via USB 3.0 after 6 files are transfered. But at the same USB 3.0 port, no problem whatsoever to do the transfer via Windows Explorer. Also no problem, except the slooooow speed, with Bridge CS6 if the D800 is connected via an USB 2.0 port. Are USB 3.0 problems with Bridge CS6 a known issue, and if so, is there a cure?<br>

And since I'm already asking: where do I find the CS6 manual, it appears not to be on the CS6 DVD?<br>

<br />Thanks,<br>

<br />Stephan</p>

<p>try to import your image via a usb card reader.. i never import my image via camera directly, because off all the kind of problem like you have, and problem like that have been around since a long time. If it work via a card reader, then maybe something wrong with the camera driver / wire?</p>

<p>USB (all versions) and Bridge (including newest versions) are mutually exclusive.</p>

<p>Use a card reader and import/copy image files off your card into you PC's file system. Once done, make a backup and then let Bridge do its magic. Never fails. Once you have made at least one backup of your new image files it is then safe to reformat the card in your camera.</p>

<p>Like PL said, use a card reader. Best practice. Best outcome. Happy photographer. Good life.</p>

<p>Card reader is still best way to upload images, camera is usually worst way. I would try a reader if there is one capable of USB 3.0. Otherwise, 2.0 USB Cardreaders are fairly fast. 3.0 would be much faster of course.</p>