My gallery photos don't show up when a search is done by topic

joel_w1

<p>I created three Galleries yesterday with pictures in each of them. As of this morning when I do a gallery search by topic, none of my pictures appear. I even did a search by photographer for myself, I and don't show up either. Do I need to do something else to have my photos show up?</p>

<p>I think you will show up in the members directory, but you should give it another day or two. <br>

If you looked under the "GALLERY" tab and did a search by topic hoping to see your images you should know that only the top rated images show up there. They need at least five ratings and the average needs to be at least five. Unfortunately, those galleries of rated images are not accurate. I guess there are software or server problems in that part of the site. I have seen images there with a rating below mine and mine don't show up, at least not where they should be.</p>

<p>The gallery search can be done by tag or by caption. You need to have input appropriate captions and/or tags to get results. Also, as stated above, the caption search is done by ratings rank. The tag search is done by viewings rank. In either case your images won't appear at this time. Under Community, click on member directory. You should show up there.</p>

<p>Thanks so much for the information. Photo. Net is so different from the other photo site I've been associated with for the last year. <br>

I'll go back and tag my photos, as I never needed to do that before. <br>

Joel</p>