Rock Star Wedding Photog

green_photog

<p>In this case, yes it is. This guy although no longer does weddings has a business aimed at serving wedding photographers. Part of it is promoting a group of other photographers educational seminars. So what about the teachers he promotes? They mostly seem to be younger updated versions of himself, as in very trendy.<br>

So let us move on to talking about qualified teachers. Even start our own tour.</p>

<p>I've shot a few weddings in my day. Since I am a photojournalist by trade, I shoot them like a photojournalist. The last one I shot was my sister's. My wife Abby, my best friend Michael, and I teamed up, all shot it in a journalistic style, and came up with a set of images my sister and her husband loved.<br>

As a photojournalist, I tend to avoid the "trendy" photos like the diagonal, head-cut-off, sun glare in the frame, super-shallow depth of field, yada yada. I try to shoot everything straight-up, and most of all I try to tell the story. My wife's shooting perfectly compliments my shooting.<br>

My sister's wedding is richardbarron.net/traveller/2011/12/03/a-big-easy-wedding-december-2011/.<br>

Abby's daughter's wedding is richardbarron.net/traveller/2009/03/31/dinertown-nuptials-march-2009/.<br>

Everyone was perfectly happy with our product. One thing I think wedding photographers often forget is that the client doesn't care about file size, frame rate, noise levels, highlight protection, or any other technical detail. They are hiring you to capture memories.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...