How to create a PDF portfolio with black backgrounds ?

<p>Hi everybody.<br>

I would like to make a PDF portfolio, with one picture per page, and black background (black pages - no white borders). The targetted output would be monitor.<br>

I already know a way of doing a portfolio, probably not the simplest, but it would work : save each photo as PDF (or print in PDF) in Photoshop, and then regroup them into one single PDF in Acrobat. Only problem : i don't know how to get black pages, instead of white.<br>

I would like paper orientation to be landscape, not portrait, although I don't expect this to make any difference.<br>

My present tools are Lightroom 3, Photoshop CS4 and Adobe Acrobat X Pro.<br>

Does anyone know a way I could achieve this using those tools ? Otherwise, how about with other tools ?<br>

Thanks<br>

Fred</p>

<p>can be done in Lightroom, Indesign etc... just create your file and make sure your background is black.. then make your image smaller so you can see the black around.</p>

<p>In Photoshop, you can do all your stuff on is own layer, and export the result as a single PDF.</p>

<p>You can also use Bridge, and export your image 1 image per page as a whole PDF document..</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Richard and Mark :<br>

Thanks, that's the kind of solution I was looking for ! I'll give it a try, right away :-).</p>

<p>2Others :<br>

Sure, that should work too, and suppose I could use actions to automate the process. Thanks too.</p>

<p>You can do it right in Acrobat. Create a portfolio, add your images (jpgs are fine). then follow <a href="http://help.adobe.com/en_US/acrobat/pro/using/WS8AC2CE72-864F-4d65-815A-4AFCAB0B46FA.html#WSD7FD3DA7-571B-44ef-B35A-5D30B704FE1C">this </a> Nice and clean, smooth transitions. Multiple layout choices. Just make sure you change background image to none to get a solid color.</p>

• 3 months later...