Lifetouch Photo Grab

daverhaas

• 3 years later...
<p>School pictures, yearbooks, unfortunately they have saturated the market. I recently interviewed with church directory division. They are not real photographers. They will take someone that never took a picture and in 5 days show them the "routine", they use for portraits. They are all about sales, high dollar sales. Now people have to make a living, but I watched them stick it to a elderly couple. The lady acting as the Portrait artist was very fast, rude, and pushy. I was asked to watch a session, and not impressed. Then the hard sell on buying, $50 thumbnail disks, picture packages in the $100's. In my book this was a total scam on everyone. I'm sure the packages for school pictures are also. I know when my kids came home with them we never bought. Needless to say not interested in working for them. As Photographer studios die off we are left with used car salesmen hacks turned "Professional Photographers". Sad. I'll stick with my small part time weekend Wedding and Freelance business.</p>