E-6 Labs - Phoenix and AGX?

<p>I have about 25 rolls of 120 E-6 film that I need processed. I am in Michigan and am considering AGX and Phoenix Imaging - mainly due to proximity and generally positive posts.<br>

Any recent experiences, good or bad? Any other lab recs? I much prefer having a local lab, but that is not an option.<br>

Though my experiences have shown that once you're a few hundred miles away, the proximity does not mean much. It isn't like driving over for a sit-down meeting about a processing problem is practical. And once a lab does screw up your film badly, are you really going to ship it back so they can look at it? Especially if the lab denies that there could have even been a problem. That was my one and only experience with R&R Custom Color Lab in Spokane.. NEVER again! If it had been only one roll, it would be one thing. But it was multiple rolls and they never noticed it. You'd think chunks of missing emulsion would be noticed in even a quick cursory inspection of 6x7 transparencies (which are very easy to inspect). I am now wary.<br>

I read one post in the forum here that reported dust/dirt on film from Phoenix, but a followup reported things are now clean.<br>

One or two of the rolls are 220. I understand dip and dunk machines sometimes have trouble with those long rolls due to mid-roll holder issues. So specific 220 experience would also be helpful.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>