Is there a way to flag and reject edit a LR catalogue remotely by web

<p>Lightroom's ability to quickly and conveniently create a web album direct from the application is great.</p>

<p>I've waited years for Adobe or someone clever to develop a feature that allows a co-worker or client to flag, reject and rate photos remotely by web. Wouldn't it be great if lightroom was then able to fetch and incorporate this edit into a project.</p>

<p>I understand 2 copies of LR can be synchronised but I'm specifically seeking the ability to make simple edit selections and ratings remotely on any browser or platform including smartphone. Crops would be great but not essential, primary thing is pass, reject and rate.<br>

Surely this can't be too complicated to realise.</p>

<p>This is a must have feature for collaboration and I find it hard to believe no one has come up with a solution for this. If I had the ability to code software then this is one project I'd be working on, one I reckon would prove very popular.</p>

<p>If this does turn out to be something new then I'd love to get an open source project rolling. A few of us could make this happen with relative ease. There are plenty of programmers coding open source lightroom solutions and plugins. If interested, lets brainstorm this further.</p>

<p>But first of all I need to establish if this already exists in some form and whether I'm the only one with a need for such a feature.</p>

<p>Many thanks.</p>

<p>Logmein Ignition will control your PC from a distance, I use it on an iPad and it works great. There may also be a possibility to use Windows Vista/7, seems to have some remote control option on board but I'm not familiar with it. Another option (from an iPad) is Photosmith, although I'm not sure wheter it does exactly what you want.</p>