127 TLR "Toy Camera"

127 format TLRs are either real TLRs or pseudo-TLR (i.e. non-focussing) toy cameras, there is nothing in between.

How about the Bedfordflex?

http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Bedfordflex

Over here in Germany, these thingies appeared on funfair lotteries many years ago. I once put a roll of film into mine but never managed to finish it.

There is also a very similar (at least in built quality) 6x6 TLR, the Traveller (with a "Super Lens", of couse). And yes, it takes pictures - with awful vignetting and inner reflections but you can get an idea of the objects you pointed this camera at...

http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Traveller

<p>Carlos, if you are determined to have superslides then the most practical way may be to shoot 120 slide film in one of the many available cameras and then trim to fit the mounts. That is of course if you can find any mounts. I would try to find the mounts first. I don't think there is any slide film available in 127, in fact there is hardly any film in that size. If you used a TLR like a Rollieflex or Yashica you could mask the screen to 4X4, of course the downside would be that the angle of view would be less than the full 6X6. Hasselblad has (or had) a 4X4 back for their cameras, that would be the big $ route but from your post that does not sound like what your are looking for.</p>

<p>Rollei sells slide film in 127, if you're willing to pay for it.<br>

If you seriously want to shoot super-slides, then the Yashica 44 series is probably the easiest "good" camera to find, scout ebay for a while and you can probably find a working one for around $50. </p>

<h3 ><a href="http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=rolleiflex%20127&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCUQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oresteen.com%2FROLLEI4X4_use.htm&ei=itHuTqfoN4virAfckaT5CA&usg=AFQjCNHfN5wxjXlR42X8yPKuwJEqAdfzEw&cad=rja">Using The <em>Rollei</em> 4x4</a></h3>

<cite>www.oresteen.com/<strong>ROLLEI</strong>4X4_use.htm</cite>

<p>4 May 2009 – The 1957 Grey <em>Rolleiflex</em> 4x4 is a very fine camera. <strong>...</strong> <em>127</em> film is very hard to find; No internal light meter; No auto focus or auto exposure (you <strong>...</strong></p>

<p>Apart from Rollei (their slide film is actually the old and quite good Agfacolor formula), you can get 127 film by cutting and respooling 120 film. There is plenty of instruction and advice on the web about how do to this, and the procedure is less difficult than it might seems (apart perhaps for the respooling part).<br>

In recent years I used the Photoimpex material (old Adox formula) to feed my three beloved 4x4s (a Rollei Baby, a Yashica and a Topcon Primo Jr), then moved to respooling when the Photoimpex source dried out, and I am now quite happy with the Rollei materiel.A note of caution, though: you will have to made it very clear to the lab that this is a REVERSIBLE (slide) film and shall be developed in E6, irrespective of what the label says. For some funny reason, Rollei market this film as a tool for "creative" effects when developed as it were a negative film (they call it "Crossbird"), and I did lose a few rolls because some f#*§%ed idiot at the lab disregarded my instructions and developed the rolls in a negative bath (I've since changed lab).<br>

Ofr course, 5x5 slide mounts will be your next problem, because no makeshift solution will do here. Through using ebay and camera fairs, I've since amassed a reserve that should easily last for the rest of my life (or as long as any type of rollfim is available, whichever ends first), but it takes time and patience. Photoimpex used to sell old Gepe models (I think they bought the whole residual inventory at Gepe, just to support their film sales), but Rollei doesn't seem to offer them.</p>

<p> </p>