Toronto area camera show

<p>Hi all. Sorry I haven't bored you all with more of my mundane drivel lately. I just haven't shot anything to bore you with. However as a public service announcement, there is a camera show Sunday morning in Woodbridge at the Soccer Centre on Martin Grove Road, just north of the city. I'm sure it will be more of the usual tables... cameras, expired films (if I can make it there this time), cables, filters, everything imaginable. More information can be found at www.phsc.ca (Photographic Historical Society of Canada). It will be a stretch for me as my father's health has been causing some issues but I hope someone else can benefit. Cheers.</p>

<p>I've been to that affair a couple times - and I like it. I mean, mostly its overpriced crap being pushed by shady dumpster divers, but amidst that you meet some interesting people, have good chats, find the occasional gem of a deal on something, and get to look at a bunch of neath old cameras. I just wish it was more visible - i just found out now, and now is too late to go:(<br>

And count me in as a fan of the drivel, and also accept my best wishes of get well soon for your Dad.</p>