Television to show clients photos

<p>I am looking for a 50-60in television to show clients photos and slideshows on. I am having trouble with LEDs vs plasma vs LCD. I know LEDs are double the price than the other two, is it worth it? I have also heard that Plasma has deeper blacks and therefore better to show pics. I'm pretty confused on which to get. Also, what brands would you recommend and would you get a service plan? Thanks</p>

<p>If it really is just for pictures and you're not gonin' to watch movies etc. on it then I would go with a LCD.<br /> Plasma is a great choice for watching moving images but because plasma pixels are bigger than LCD/LED they lack detail that both those have.<br /> Also LED & Plasma come set for very vivd and popping colours.<br /> LCD is more flat and will be closer to what your image really looks like.<br /> But no matter what you get you will still need to colour correct it with the built in settings or a secondary program.</p>

<p>On the other hand...<br /> LED uses a lot less power so if the savings are worth it to you than maybe you should go that route.</p>

<p>I personally use a 50" Plasma but it is a lot of work to get the colour setup right.<br /> If you go plasma get a Panasonic or Samsung, nothing else will do.<br /> If you go LCD/LED any of the top brands will do but get at least 120hz if not higher.</p>