Never saw this at a wedding before

graham_martin2

<p>Last Saturday my wife and I attended a wedding which had a photography feature I had never seen before. The bride had hired a small company to set up a photo booth that was just like the ones where you go into it, make silly faces, and then three prints come out in a few seconds. All the prints were then put into a scrap book where the guests could add a note to the B&G. I thought that was rather innovative.</p>

<p>Is this something new, or have I been hiding under a rock?</p>

<p>Had something similar at the last one I did. They had a polaroid printer which does credit card sized prints which have an adhesive on the back. Guests can then stick these into the guest book and sign, comment. They can use their own cameras of course, usb, or the one available. Worked very well.</p>

<p>They are getting popular again, there are companies that do stand alone booths, and photographers are starting to offer it as an option. I've set up booths at a couple charity events, charged $5 a shot and donated the proceeds to the charity. It's a great promotion tool because people are going home with one of your photos.</p>