CS4 dual screen resolution and print size reproduction.

<p>Well this is a new one for me, I have a dual screen setup, a laptop and monitor, I currently have the laptop screen resolution density set in PS preferences to give me an accurate image size when I select Print Size.</p>

<p>My question, is there a way to register two resolution densities for use when I have the screen connected or when I want to use the laptop alone? Or can I save that preference in a custom workspace to easily switch between laptop and dual screen working?</p>

<p>How do others work around different resolution screen combinations?</p>

<p>Thanks, Scott.</p>

<p>when i use a monitor with my laptop i use the laptop monitor for tools and palette.. both monitor to is fullest resolution.. i dont really care if the print size really look like the print size on screen.. i want the biggest work area possible.</p>

<p>Yes it is possible to have 2 different resolution for your monitor..save your setup? dont know.. mac or pc?</p>

<p>Hi Patrick,</p>

<p>Mac. It is a setting not saved in workspace preferences, the only way to change it is in the main Photoshop-Preferences-Units&Rulers section. It is easy enough to go there and change it but I thought there might be a way to link it to a workspace.</p>

<p>My reasoning for wanting that? Well yes, like you, when using two screens, on the second screen I will have the image with palettes on the laptop, but I work on just the laptop enough to have thought about this. For sharpening for print I find I can't beat the WYSIWYG sizing of the Print Size option.</p>

<p>So, on a Mac how do I save the setup to include the Preferences?</p>