POW 7/3/2011

markus maurer

<p>Faves so far:<br>

Markus -#1 Maybe a good ad for abstinence? #2 the abstraction of the construction site - sort of looked like a computer cpu chip<br>

Henk - the snake<br>

Jordan (Kiley) - She nailed it!<br>

Travis - #2 the pristine blue and the whiteness of clouds as well as their forms; #3 - the abstract linearity.<br>

Sigmar - After - perfect catch<br>

Matt - the big bicycle - something about him against the mountain and the colors the repetition of the reds, white, and blue. Nice catch.<br>

Hopefully, we'll get more posts.</p>

<p>Matt- as I look at yours again, I also like your first one - sort of like a primal/primeval gathering at the fire.</p>

<p>Nick - Somehow, I couldn't see yours when I posted - Thumb sign and glow sticks are fun (cue Rod Serling music for the glow sticks).</p>

<p>Markus, I hope you're feeling better.</p>

<p>Thanks, Howard! I thought UFO as well, looking at the Glow Sticks picture. I like the curve of the tracks in your third picture, that is really nice composition.</p>

<p>Henk's snake is great, too. And Markus' green bug really pops, wow. I also like Travis' clouds. Good work everybody!</p>

<p>Thanks Howard, I recovered the same day doing a bike tour to Zurich and its surroundings and I do plan to use some of my bottle shots in a collage for a glas recycling poster if the local community likes it here. I can take photographs of two tango dancers today in the evening, but they only do it for a 7 minutes show so I better be prepared with slow synch flash shots :-) I hope I can show some results in the next potw. </p>

<p>Markus - I like the bottle and the collage idea sounds pretty neat. Show us what you come up with! The beetle is fantastic!<br />Yury - The final one is my favorite of yours this week. Nice catch!<br />Howard - I like the bridge, stuff like that is so well suited to wide shots. Thanks for the compliments too!<br />Jordan - Your daughter's shot is pretty nice!<br />Travis - the first and last are great!<br />Nick - the UFO/glow stick shot is really fun.</p>