a few images from the infrared project im working on

<p>Ooooh! I was looking forward to these, hoping that you would give us a sneak peek at the project you mentioned in the past - they are absolutely beautiful! </p>

<p>You're using a roll film back on the field camera? Not that it matters, the results are stunning. Thanks for posting these!</p>

<p>John, very nice images, one thing that I like now with IR is to use it in the Winter when there is no foliage, and also to use it in the shade with limited folage (I don't like the foliage IR look, I guess). You have to change the exposure, of course, but when you get it the results are really great, especially with Efke IR820. </p>

<p>John - I certainly don't think the results suffer any for he format choice, I was merely curious having never shot IR sheet film - I imagine you would have to give particular care to shape your film holders are in, and perhaps HCB's famed "decisive moment" would happen to shift from exposure to expenditure :D </p>

<p>ya i dont think i would shoot the ir sheet film unless i had brand new holders, i would be paronoid the entire time using the holders i have even though they seem in good shape, and processing the film would be another problem, i would be too worried i would fog the film some how, the efke sheet film that has the "halo" effect is really expensive compared to the regular kind, i think its somewhere close to 4.00 a sheet. </p>