Nikon Wednesday 2011: #25

Matt Laur

<p>Good evening all. Again it's Wednesday; and I am impressed with most of the contributions. Congratulations especially the photos :<br>

Eric's singer, Simon's evening, Jana's portrait and its beautiful backlight, Cory's flower, Bogdan's old sailor, Andres's strawberry, P Watson's portrait, Matthew's view, Aguinaldo's peak, Harvey's fine arts, Ray's Baloon, Mike's Sailboats, Anura's raindrops, Alejandro's arch, Jennifer's beautiful flower, Nicolaie's brick walls, Robert's rose, and Paul's flowers.<br>

My image is from a few months ago, an early spring branch.</p>

<div>00YvpL-372179584.jpg.6d08679a96bd5a00ebb3f2441ab76d23.jpg</div>

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Happy Wednesday everyone! Great pictures. My favorites this week are:<br>

Matt's dog<br>

Shun's flamingo<br>

Mitchell's golfer - love the smoke<br>

Bogdan's portrait of a rower<br>

Matthew's coastal landscape<br>

Elliott's cyclist<br>

Jeannean's herons</p>

<p>The weather's been damp and breezy over the last week, and I ended up doing portraits by window light (+ reflector) on Sunday. This is my youngest daughter Lucy once again. I really feel I'm starting to get the hang of it now!</p><div>00Yvpw-372183584.jpg.cc55d34859fb561c3275829f3671e125.jpg</div>

<p>Hi this is one of the first pictures I took with my D40 and thought I would share as my sometimes unwilling model here Tigger passed away at the weekend.</p>

<p>Top 3 pics for me this week Craig Dixon - very Atmospheric<br>

P Watson Really great character much more fun than standard portraits<br>

John Roswell really lovely expression.</p><div>00Yvq4-372185584.jpg.ba2ea876639e6abeabe67272fe11b07c.jpg</div>

<p>Dawn, very sorry for your loss. Great expression on Tigger's face. We had to say goodbye to one of ours a few weeks back, so I have some idea of how you feel. Your departed buddy looks a lot like one that passed about 2 years ago, too. Nice memories, hang on to yours.</p>

<p>As always great shots! Some that stood out<br>

Beautiful photo Jana H.<br>

Razor sharp rain drops Anura F.<br>

Great timing on that shot Gerald H.<br>

Amazing photo of your little girl Chris W.</p>

<p>I took the kids out hiking yesterday which was nice seeing as how this spring was so wet that we didn't get out as much as I had wanted. We were hoping to see some deer or other forms of wildlife but no such luck - just lots of mosquitos.</p><div>00Yvx6-372283584.jpg.85437917c835b6ffb3e2b845ea5e5c69.jpg</div>

<p>Nikon Buddies,<br>

<br />Great day, today! Among my many favorites are those offered by Mitchell F, John D, Bogdan N, Dieter S, P Watson, Elliot B, Jeannean, Benjamin S, Nicolaie C, Gerald H, Scott P, Jay P.<br>

My contribution is from a recent trip to the safari park. You can see these guys were just looking for trouble. Ok, they were looking for food pellets, but still, a bit intimidating...</p><div>00YvxY-372289584.jpg.9ac2ab15db30e38a54396ab93e2be6fa.jpg</div>