What is the best software for Chroma Key?

<p>Hello, <br>

I would like to begin playing around with Chroma Key. I have never used a "green screen" before. I just ordered the Flashpoint collapsible green/blue screen. What software should I get? I don't know what other information you would need to help me, so if you have any questions just ask. I know nothing about green screen, other than what I have watched on youtube, etc. </p>

In my slim experience, I'd say FX is the choice. The demonstration software I've sampled is pretty easy to use. I keep waiting for FX to put the version on sale that allows for batch processing. If you go with FX, make sure you know whether you want the one that offers batch processing, or the other.

<p>It is very important to keep the subject as far from the screen as possible so the green doesn't reflect on the subject and complicate your extraction.</p>

<p>You will get much better results if you light the green screen separately from the subject and use large flats or gobos to keep the subject light off the background.</p>

<p><Chas></p>