Ilfosol-3 Developer & Rollei Infrared IR 400.

<p>I selected Ilfosol-3 Developer since I process with a Photo-Therm Film Processor, One Shot & a Liquid Developer is a ideal solution for a B&W Developer in my case. I couldn't find any recommended development times anywhere for the Rollei IR 400 & Ilfosol 3 Developer combination including the Mass Development Chart on Digital Truth. I plan to dilute the Developer at 1:14 since the development temperature is standard at 75 degrees F with the Processor, to insure the development times are longer than 3 or 4 minutes.Has anyone any recommendations? I could test for development times, although for the price of films these days, hopefully someone has some suggestions as a starting base to share.</p>

<p>Try 14 minutes Ilfosol 3 diluted at 1:14 at <strong>68 degrees.</strong></p>

<p>For more accutance (sharpness), try FA-1027 (available from Photographer's Formulary) diluted 1:9 partial stand*, 68 degrees, 7:30. <strong>Very high</strong> accutance. Once you try this with Rollei IR, my guess is you'll never go back.</p>

<p>* Agitate for first minute without stopping. Then, agitate for 10 seconds every other minute for the remainder of the time.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>It isn't easy to obtain Photographic Chemicals when located in Canada. Retailers in Canada charge 4 times the price compared to US pricing. The only supplier in the US whom ships to Canada via ground shipping with Purolator is B&H at a reasonable rate, although most Photographer's Formulary chemicals are usually shipped in 2-4 weeks. I will test your recommended processing time with the Ilfosol 3 at 1:14 for 10 minutes since the Photo-Therm is programed for 75 degrees, it never fails to beef up the contrast especially with the continuous agitation. I appreciate the response & sharing the recommended development time.</p>

<p>Robert: Henry's has the very same price as B&H for Ilford Ilfosol-3, DD-x, and for Kodak Xtol. If you order online from Henry's when they have no charge shipping for orders over $50, they don't even charge the hazardous material surcharge...now for film, B&H just blows them away for pricing...I live in New Brunswick and have my B&H orders shipped to a mail dropoff in Calais.</p>

<p>Agreed David, although I needed to purchase some rolls of Rollei IR 400, Ilford Photographic Paper & other items that Henry's do not even carry therefore B&H was my only solution without spending a truckload of cash for half of the items I needed in return. Especially now, B&H offers Purolator delivery service to Canada at around $19. with taxes & duties in. Although ground service I still received the parcel in 3-4 days to PEI.</p>

<p>Not that I noticed any, although when you check out & select the shipping method be sure to select Purolator, it will automatically give you your total in advance including duties & taxes. Stay away from the other methods of shipping, they will cost you more than the items you purchased. I am sure it beats the driving & expenses for gas & time, now if Adorama would jump on the Purolator Bandwagon, I may buy from them also, some Adorama labeled products.</p>