Kenko SQ Filter Holder 3'' X 3''

theo_bern

<p>Hello,<br>

Recently I was given a complete Kenko 3'' x 3'' (77mm square) filter set (24 pieces) with the appropriate adapter (52mm and 62mm) I want to use them on my old fd ssc lenses (55mm) and I am searching for a solution.<br>

Easy fix would be a step down ring from 62mm to 55mm.<br>

But the holder doesn't look at its best and because the filters are in great shape what holder can I use.<br>

I know Hoyarex fits but anything else ?<br>

All answer will be much appreciated.<br>

Thanks in advance for your help.</p>

<p>Mark,<br>

Thank you for your answer BUT:<br>

Cokin "A" filters measure 67 x 71mm (W x H)<br>

Cokin "P" filters measure 83 x 83mm (W x H)<br>

KENKO Filters (mine) measure 77 x 77mm (W x H) so either A or P Cokin holders will do the job.<br>

My holder is ok, but I am looking for a solution about the adapter rings so I can fit them to all my lenses i.e (52mm - 55mm- 58mm- 67mm -72mm). <br>

I only have 52mm and 62mm adapter rings. So either I go for the step down and step up adapter rings or ........<br>

If anyone can provide some info about the outside measurement of the Cokin A and P series adapter ring it will be much appreciated. It will save me time and money from ordering adapter ring to see if I can fit them to my system.<br>

Thanks<br>

Theo</p>

<p><br /> <br /></p>

<p>Hi Martin,<br>

Man I love you ..... YOU just saved my life ..... LOL<br>

Thank you very much for your info. I am only 3,3mm away from P series adapter ring which can be fixed easily .....<br>

Thanks again Martin !!!</p>

<p>Finally hours of searching paid of.....<br>

Fleabay provided a HOYAREX mint holder with all adapter rings 52mm, 55mm, 62mm, 67mm and 72mm plus a wide to telephoto expandable hood yeeeeaaaaah ...<br>

I paid a fortune 9.95 GBP with free shipping. Thank you my Creator for giving me patience.<br>

Happy shooting to all of us.<br>

Thank you all for your replies.</p>